As a social enterprise and Public Benefit Corporation, we're for-profit AND for-good.
Our mission is legally-defined as "empowering under-resourced women through our supply chain and business operations." Each year, we report our organization's impact to the state of Minnesota.
View the full report for 2016 here.
- Investing over $88,850 in our artisan partners around the world (in one year alone!)
- Growing our sales by 300%
- 40% of our artisan partners were able to employ more women as a result of working with Fair Anita
- 90% of our customers were new to Fair Anita in 2016
- One artisan testimonial: "“Thank you Fair Anita for the love and the trust that you have in us. It is beautiful to know that we are cared for and appreciated by people in other countries, and that other people find value in my work. My sincere congratulations for the work you’re doing for women who suffer from violence. You give them value and raise their esteem so they can move forward.” - Peru
+ so much more! Read about all of our highlights from 2016, statistics on our work with artisans, testimonials, and strategic growth plans for 2017 in our Second Annual Benefit Report.